Oh, my bad... I didn't realize there was a difference.

-----Original Message-----
From: James Weatherall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2005 10:09 AM
To: 'John Aldrich'; 'Jim Bohnsack'; 'VNC-list'
Subject: RE: Subject: unable to connect to host after latest MS Security

John,

I think you're thinking of the Microsoft "Malicious Software Removal Tool"
update, rather than Microsoft "AntiSpyware" (formerly Giant "AntiSpyware").

I'd be very surprised if the tool update were removing or in some way
incapacitating legitimate applications, since that could land Microsoft in a
lot of trouble.

Cheers,

Wez @ RealVNC Ltd.