From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Collier Hill
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2005 4:07 PM
To: vnc-list@realvnc.com
Subject: VNC connection closed w/ error 10055

I have seen a couple of references to this issue in previous posts, but see
no resolution posted. So, here is my problem.
 configuration:
VNC Server 4.1.1 for Windows on Windows 2000 Pro
VNC Client 4.1.1 for Windows on Windows XP Pro
 I start the VNC client on XP and successfully authenticate and connect to
the VNC server. The connection seems to function properly for 1 - 5 minutes.
Then the connection is automatically closed with the following error
message:
 VNC Viewer : Question
Unable to wait for socket data: An operation on a socket could not be
performed because the system lacked sufficient buffer space or because a
queue was full. (10055)
Do you wish to attempt to reconnect to <server_ip>? Yes/No
 Any attempts to click "Yes" just porduce the same error message. If I say
"No", I can reconnect and get the exact same behavior.
 Thanks in advance for any thoughts.