I have been all through the docs and archives and I don't find a
solution to my problem.  Would appreciate some help.

I have ver 4.1 installed.   I am running viewer on a Win2K host, which
is on DSL (Host A)

The remote machine is an XP home, on dial-up.  (Host B)

When I execute a dial-up on host B, the ipconfig it piped to a file and
e-mailed to me so I know its current IP address.

I am able to ping host B from A with 150ms average ping time.

I get a "connection timed out 10060" out when trying to connect  using
the  VNCviewer.

In case tight VNC is faster, I tried it, too.   tightVNC gave me "failed
to connect to server"

I'll try any suggestions.

Thank you.