Hello,

I have some problems with nedit running under solaris, and this only in vnc
sessions.

The color scheme of the editor is set to some strange green and red colors
when it is running under vnc. From local login, there is no problem. I also
use citrix metaframe for this machine, which allows remote sessions too,
and there, everything is normal.

I know that it's not very nice, but i attached a little screenshot of it, so
that you
can see what happens (55K).
There you can see another application running with the same graphic library,
where
the colors are normal.

Does anybody know where these strange colors can come from?

Thanks in advance,
Felix Steffenhagen