Hi all,

I am running VNC Server pre-installed in Sun Solaris 10 Companion CD. I
am running one of my application via VNC and left it running for days.
After awhile, when I tried to connect (after authenticated), it
displayed a black screen.

What could've happened? Out of memory, file descriptors, etc?

Thanks alot !

Russel Loh

*Viztel Solutions Berhad (MESDAQ: Viztel, 0050)*
www.viztel.com <http://www.viztel.com>

Level 54, Tower 2,
Petronas Twin Towers,
Kuala Lumpur City Center,
50088 Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia

Tel : +603 - 2382 0635
Fax : +603 - 2382 0638
Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
This e-mail message and any attachment(s) attached hereto contain
information that may be privileged or confidential. It is intended only
for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorised to read, print, retain, copy,
reproduce, disseminate, distribute or act in reliance of this message or
use this message or any part thereof.