Not sure if this is the right place to ask a support question or not, but here
goes.

  With the Free Version of RealVNC, I see that you can change the Server
options to run on different Ports.  Which should work well for what i want to
do.  However, how do you configure the Ports that the VIEWER will use?  Is
there a way to do this?  Or does the Viewer automatically use a certain Range
of ports?

  My delima is this.  There are 2 separate computers on the same small business
(home style) network (behind a firewall with port forwarding enabled) that i
want to log into Individually.  My guess is that if i could configure the
Viewer to use certain ports, then i would be able to access one or the other of
the 2 computers based on the router only allowing Port forwarding to each
machines specific IP.
  For example:  Computer 1 VNCSERVER would use the standard ports assigned by
default in VNC.
  Computer 2 VNCSERVER would a slightly different port range.

  Then my Viewer at home over the internet, i would think i would need to set
up different ports for each computer i wanted to connect to, as both of those
machines would share the same internet IP address to be accessed from my home.

  Am i making any sense?
  Thanks for any response.