Can someone help please.

I require remote access software for my small business.

I am considering using the Free edition but I am not sure if it will offer
the two features that I am interested in, these are:

1)The abilitiy to remote access a customers PC and offer them technical
support remotely. This I understand is available

2)I require customers to be able to  be able to  view my PC screen so I can
demonstrate software or offer tuition remotely.

Can you please advise if this is possible with the Free software.

Thanks
Chris