Hello all,
as I read the list, I have much trouble following some discussions (for
example the current "add client..." thread), because many participants do
not follow the traditional quoting guidelines from the netiquette (ie. DO
NOT quote the ENTIRE previous post - only the parts you are referring to -
and write your answer immediately BELOW the quoted text and not ABOVE it),
and use not very smart "Outlook-style" quoting instead (ie. quoting the
ENTIRE previous message and writing the answer ABOVE the quoted text). This
style of quoting makes following the discussion a real trouble, while the
traditional netiquette guidelines are designed to ease it.

Could you please all follow the netiquette rules and quote the posts you are
replying to in a proper way? Please... PLEASE...
(If you do not fully understand what I'm talking about, take a look at this:
http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/quote.html or this:
http://earlydues.usanethosting.com/ieel/netiquette.htm#quote or this:
http://herbert.the-little-red-haired-girl.org/en/quoting/index.html or many
more...

Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa
Spam, wirusy, spyware... masz do6f? Jest alternatywa!
http://www.firefox.pl/   ---   http://www.thunderbird.pl/
Szybciej. #atwiej. Bezpieczniej. Internet tak jak lubisz.