I am new to RealVNC.  I set up my home system to be able to view my office
system.  I set up the VPN and RealVNC on my home system two nights ago.  I
went to the office the next day, set up Real VNC and could connect to my
home system and see it with the viewer.  It was working just fine.

However, this AM, I cannot get the viewer on the home system to see the
office.  When I double click the viewer, it takes me to the Connection
Details screen.  The IP address of my office computer is listed, but when I
hit the 'OK' button, it no longer takes me to the screen to ask for the
password, it just opens a screen which says "VNC Viewer - Connecting", but
nothing ever happens.  That box closes and although the connection appears
to be working thru the VPN (I can ping the machine and get a response, and
the VPN shows an online connection), I cannot see the office desktop.

I have triple checked on the 'Options' page to make sure VPN Authentication
is checked (it is) and have entered the password several times to be sure.
I even uninstalled and reinstalled the software to be sure it wasn't
corrupted.

Have I set up something in error at the office that now only allows me to
see one way - from there to here, and not from here to there?  What do I
need to do?

Thanks for the help.