Twas brillig, and Roquevalder Oliveira scrobe:
>    Hi,
>
>    I  have  installed  realvnc  4  depot in an HPUX 11.11 box using inetd
>    start.
>
>    I  want  a  persistent  session, but when I close client (even without
>    logging off), Xvnc server process also goes down.
>
>    Does  any  one  know how could I have a persistent inetd session being
>    "passed" from one client to another ?
>    Entry on /etc/inetd.conf is as follows:
>
>    5951  stream  tcp  wait  root  /usr/local/bin/Xvnc ...
>
>    I have also tried nowait mode on inetd.conf but it also did not work.

Roque,

I have persistant sessions working on HP-UX 11.11 with RealVNC Free Edition
4.1.1.  The trick for HP-UX seems to be to use 'swait' mode in the inetd.conf.

--
Wesley Hart

        I imagine if you hit a Microsoft senior executive on the
        nose, you'd get a memo back ten years later saying "Ouch."