Hello

I'm looking for NAT-to-NAT solution for VNC.
There are:
1) VNC server behind NAT (non-Windows! Only standard software. Can use
"Add client". Can't change port forwarding on the router);
2) some server (Linux or Windows) with external IP;
3) VNC client behind NAT (Windows. Can't change port forwarding on the router).

So I'm looking for some "proxy" I can install on the the server with
external IP, that will listen to two ports (5500 - waiting for VNC
server to "Add client", 5900 - waiting for client), accept connection
from both VNC server and VNC client, and then work as usual "proxy"
between them.

I could've used UltraVNC NAT2NAT
(http://ultravnc.sourceforge.net/addons/nat2nat.html), but as I said
VNC server is not on Windows machine.
Then there is UltraVNC Repeater, but it's UltraVNC specific.

Any other options?