Hello,

I'm doing an updated ebuild for Gentoo using modular X.org 7.0 for VNC 4.1.2.
The question is that Gentoo needs a direct download link for the source.

The actual ebuild in the distribution is using 4.0 version, available from
http://www.realvnc.com/dist/vnc-4.0-unixsrc.tar.gz. But newer versions, like
4.1.1 or 4.1.2 aren't available at the following URL's:
http://www.realvnc.com/dist/vnc-4.1.1-unixsrc.tar.gz,
http://www.realvnc.com/dist/vnc-4.1.2-unixsrc.tar.gz.

Gentoo just needs the direct download link only to upload the source on the
mirrors. Actually VNC 4.1.1 or 4.1.2 are only avalaible through a web browser,
and not using wget.

Do we have to stick with the 4.0 version? X.org 7.0 has just entered stable on
Gentoo, and it will be available in the 2006.1 install.

Thanks,

Dennis.

Prueba el Nuevo Correo Terra; Seguro, rápido, fiable.