Nat Mara napisal(a):
> kid's pc connected wirelessly. Anyhow, my wife and I both occasionally VPN
> into work, however we both use different clients. I use cisco 4.6 and have
> absolutely no problems, however my wife uses RealVNC. The version she uses
> for work is the freebie 4.1.2.  If my router is not in the equation, she

RealVNC is not VPN software. VNC can be tunnelled via VPN, but it doesn't
establish a VPN tunnel by itself. We don't know what type of VPN client is
your wife using, and probably it's some conflict between these two, or some
issue in the router. From what you've written, it doesn't look like a VNC
issue.
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa
Spam, wirusy, spyware... masz do6f? Jest alternatywa!
http://www.firefox.pl/   ---   http://www.thunderbird.pl/
Szybciej. #atwiej. Bezpieczniej. Internet tak jak lubisz.