From: Ritu Sinha [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2006 11:20 AM
To: Kumar, Siva; vnc-list@realvnc.com
Subject: RE: weird behavior

I know for sure that no one is physically typing those commands on the remote
machine. There is a monitor connected and I have a couple of guys watching the
screen as I walk them through a demo. The sneak activity is the same each time
... Start --> Run --> "cmd" -->

Thanks,
Ritu

"Kumar, Siva" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        Does anyone have physical access to the XP box? In Windows the display
        shown by VNC is the same display shown on the monitor. So if a monitor
        is connected to the box, all your actions can be seen and the kbd/mouse
        attached to the box can be used for input.

        -siva