Hi,

I am rewording my question to better my chance of getting a reply -

"Is there a way (without having to modify/rebuild the vncserver and
viewer) to customize the message that the vncserver sends back to the
user in case the vncserver rejects the connection."

Thanks.
siva.

Confidentiality Notice
This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended only for the recipients
named above. It may contain confidential or privileged information and should
not be read, copied or otherwise used by any other person. If you are not a
named recipient, please notify the sender of that fact and delete the e-mail
from your system.