I was once a member of this mailing-list.  At one time, someone in
this list had made a special version 4 viewer for Windows. That viewer
is quite nice.  It has two features:

1. When we click the maximize button, the viewer switch to "Full Screen"
mode instead of "Maximize" mode.

2. In full-screen mode, it adds a (connection) bar at top of it.  It's
the kind of bar that we get when using Microsoft's "Remote Desktop
Connection" in full-screen mode, or that in VMWare Player in full-screen
mode.  It's very handy and useful.

    However, it's got a little bug in the version I got: it couldn't
cope with multi-display environment and the bar is displayed incorrectly.

    I've just checked again the official release of version 4 viewer but
this feature is (still) not incorporated in it.  I feel it's a pity.  If
the person who made it is still in this list, please tell me if you've
got an improved version.  I'm interested to get it.

    TIA

    Seak