From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Arno Schuurs
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2006 8:07 AM
To: vnc-list@realvnc.com
Cc: Marty Kampes
Subject: VNC session quits

Dear RealVNC,

I am new with VNC, so I hope you can help me.

I am using the VNC Enterprise 4.2.6 server on a Redhat Enterprise 3
Taroon
5 machine by starting it via xinetd.
I am using the viewer on a MS Windows XP system.

When I open a VNC session to the Linux system and leave the computer for
a while, the VNC session is gone when I come back.

Do you have an idea why this happens?

Regards / M.v.g.

Arno Schuurs

Support Engineer
NXP Semiconductors Nijmegen
IMO Test Centre Nijmegen (IMO TCN)
Gerstweg 2, Building: AO 1120
6634 AE, Nijmegen - The Netherlands
Tel: +31 24 353 6373 / Fax: +31 24 353 2123
SERI: [EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Confidentiality Notice
This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended only for the recipients
named above. It may contain confidential or privileged information and should
not be read, copied or otherwise used by any other person. If you are not a
named recipient, please notify the sender of that fact and delete the e-mail
from your system.