Hi,

When I use my ReadVNC viewer (4.0 or 4.1) to connect to a RealVNC server
(service mode), I got the following errors after a few second of connection.

read: Connection reset by peer (10054)

I checked the mail list and found some people have the same problem but I don't
see how it was resolved. Did anyone has further solution?

Here are some other thing I have tried. When I connect with the web browser
through port 5800 (http://myhost:5800), I have no problem stayed connected. I
even checked and and found the ports on both viewer and server hosts
"ESTABLISHED". It is just the problem using RealVNC viewer.

I have other machines all running WinXP (SP2) and I have no problem connecting
using ReadlVNC viewer or using the web browser. It is just this particular
machine can't stay connected with RealVNC viewer. I also observed that this
only happens when I tried to access any application on the remote host. If I
don't do anything after the connection (no mouse or keyboard action), the
connection stay. But once I move my mouse or keyboard for few second, the
connection dropped.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
EDDIE