I think I must be missing a step setting up my VNC, I used to have it
working, and then I wiped my hard drive. I've got two wireless routers; one
is an ActionTek router, and the second is one is a Linksys router. I have
one desktop that's connected to the Actiontek router (IP address 192.168.1.3),
and then another two computers on the Linksys Wireless router wifi
connection. (laptop wifi IP is 192.168.2.102 and another desktop wifi
192.168.2.103). I seem to always be getting that Connection Timeout error
10060. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jay