From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Steve Jorgens
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 11:45 AM
To: vnc-list@realvnc.com
Subject: Black Loading screen

Hello VNC,

I have a client that uses VNC to monitor several PCs (Windows XP across
the board).  He can access all location except for one.  I have tested
the location and can access it.  He is getting the black loading screen
after he inputs his password.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Steven Jorgens

Computer Support Technician

PYRON TECHNOLOGIES

228 West Main Street, Suite C  |  Missoula, MT  59802

phone 406.543.9211  |  fax 406.543.9303

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

www.pyrontechnologies.com