As James says this is a networking issue (either NAT at the switch/router
between subnets and/or software firewall(s) at the respective PCs).  You need
to go through a process of elimination using ping, telnet, VNC (in that
order) and configuring your switches, hardware and software firewalls in
turn, while you're keeping an eye on their log files.

HTH.

Mick