Has anyone managed to get unixauthentication or nis to work with xinetd?

If I try with this configuration with a private key in the .vnc folder of
nobody :

service vnc1

{

        disable         = no

        socket_type     = stream

        protocol        = tcp

        wait            = no

        user            = nobody

        server          = /usr/bin/Xvnc

        server_args     = :1 -inetd -once -query localhost -geometry 1280x1024
-depth 24 -userpasswdverifier=unixauth -securitytypes=ra2

        type            = UNLISTED

        port            = 5901

}

I get this error :

Connections: disconnected: X.X.X.X::2457 (Private key not found)

If I try with any other user (eg user=root) only that specific user can log
in?

I would also like the users to be able to reconnect to their sessions. How is
this achieved?

Kind regards/Med venlig hilsen/Attentamente

Jacob Svnnichsen
R&D System Administrator

GN Store Nord A/S
Lautrupbjerg 7