Hi,

Please see my response to Ivago - you must make sure that your system is
free of viruses and install VNC Free Edition 4.1.2 downloaded directly from
http://www.realvnc.com/download.html in order to be secure.  The binaries we
provide are signed by RealVNC Ltd, unlike malicious "fake" 4.1.2 binaries,
which will be unsigned, or signed by someone other than us.

For general use over untrusted networks such as the Internet, we recommend
tunnelling VNC Free Edition via a secure protocol such as SSH, or using a
VNC version with in-built security such as VNC Personal Edition.

Regards,

Wez @ RealVNC Ltd.