Hi All,

I have set up vnc as a daemon mode through xinetd, it is working fine.

User give ipaddress and the predefined port number to connect the vnc
server. The only difference is now user doesn't need to login the Linux
server and generate the port number to connect the server through vnc,
now it is asking for login and password to connect the server.  But here
if user close the session after login or after his job done, and want to
work in the same session after some day or some time, they are not able
to do that.

The earlier scenario was, when ever the user use to login server and use
to run the command vncserver , where they use to get the port number to
connect the server through vnc, once they login the session they were
able to save the session till the time they kill the session manually
from Linux server . that mean if they close the session and want to open
the same session even after some day, they just have to give the
ipaddress and the port number they have login earlier,

I believe I have explained nicely, if still any one didn't understood
let me know.

I have did the configuration of vnc daemon through Can anybody put some
comment on this

Thanks

Gurjit Dhillon