Hi,

I configured Xorg server with VNC support on FC6 in order to access the
physical screen session (http://www.realvnc.com/products/free/4.1/x0.html).

It starts and works well (a bit slow however), but when I leave the system
unused for some time (~30 minutes) the screen becomes black, like in power
safe mode, and there is no way to activate it from the VNC connection, the
only way to unlock this status is via the physical console - to press a key
or move the mouse.

I tried both KDE and Gnome, and on two different systems and I got the same
problem, which completely disables the use of VNC with X server, is it a
well known issue, and how can I solve it?

Regards
Yavor Trapkov