I have used the free version for a couple of years and have it on my office pc
as well as three others around the country I connect to for a program I run.  I
have bought a new pc for the house and want to connect to it from the office,
but it will not connect.  I have a dsl modem connected to a hub switch, which
has my pc connected to it as well.  I have ports 5750-5850 and 5850-5950 opened
up on the dsl modem.  I set ip forwarding in the dsl modem to send stuff
through to the home pc, and it now shows my static ip as the pc's ip address. I
have disabled the microsoft and norton's firewall, but I still can not connect
to it from the office.  I can connect from the home pc to the office pc as well
as the others.  Any ideas?

  Thanks.

  Wayne