Hello
Apologies if this is an old question. I have been using 4.1 for a long time
and only upgraded to 4.1.2 after being hacked. I had stuck with 4.1 as I had
trouble with 4.1.2. The server runs under XP SP2 (tried both user mode and
service mode) Viewers on local W98 and remote XP. The problem is that when
the screen saver is running on the server awaiting a login I cannot connect
with any viewer. I don't want to disable the screen saver so what can I do?
4.1 didn't exhibit this behaviour.

Thanks

regards

Peter