That's setting the password for the server so probably shouldn't have
been included (and probably should be changed now).

At a guess, the key values are the AllowProperties and AllowShutdown.
Setting AllowProperties to 0 will, presumably,  prevent the user from
accessing the Options screen at all and setting AllowShutdown to 0
should prevent the user from stopping the VNC server from running.  I've
not checked on this but that's what the names would suggest anyway.

Cheers,
        Robin

On Fri Apr 27, 2007 at 09:39:13AM -0400, Stephen H. Dawson wrote:

> What is the change that happens with this key?
>
> "Password"=hex:ce,46,aa,35,0b,40,ed,06
>

> Thanks,
> SHD

     ___
    ( ' }     |       Robin Hill        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> |