I keep getting this error message when I try to connect to another computer on
my network.  I am using NT Logon Authentication.  The computer I am connecting
to is XP Home and the computer I am using to connect to it from is XP Pro.
Strangely, if I create a password on the XP Home computer for the username I am
trying to connect to I can connect to it, but if I remove the password from the
XP Home computer, I can't log in.  Is it not possible to use RealVNC Enterprise
using NT Logon Authentication if the computer you are trying to connect to
doesn't have a password for the Windows username?