Hi,

I am a member of IT group in my company. We have around 40 pcs in local
network. Each computer has vnc free edition latest software.

I have an interesting idea about vnc password change for many users. At
this time I have to run from pc to pc and change its vnc password. I
also have to relog since users dont have access to vnc config. It takes
time and its little annoying. So here is my proposal:

You should create a master vnc program which can be installed on some
server machine. Such program would be able to control all settings on
remote machines. I imagine to mark 40 pcs and pick change password to
all of them in SINGLE click! I know it would require to change existing
vnc programs and build new super vnc server program, but isnt it worth
doing?

I hope my idea wont be dropped to trash. I will send simmilar mail to
ultravnc team and see what happens. I strongly belive this setting can
be done and it will help many IT admins to manage their networks better.

My best regards,

PK