Hello,

I have Linux Debian running on my system. My xorg.conf is configured as
TwinView so that my TV Screen (X-display 0.1) is displayed right of my LCD
screen (X-Display 0.0). Given the fact that my TV screen is placed in another
room, i cannot see it from my working place. What I want to do is to get
control over the TV screen with VNC displaying my TV screen in a window within
my LCD screen.

Is that possible - and if yes, how can i do that? I couldn't figure out that
with the documentation yet.

Thanks in advance for your help!