Hello,

I try to use vnc instead of a board to teach computer basics to retired people.

I do a first trial with 2 pc using windows 98SE.

have done a network with fixed ip addresses, the computers can ping
each other but when i try to launch the vnc viewer i get the message :
unable to create socket (10091).

Can someone help me ? I am not very skilful about networking...

I browsed the documentation and archives but could not find something to help
me.

Thank you..

JMR