[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
[snip]
> I then click the 'Only accept connections
> from the local machine' option, and it's then that the problem occurs and
> I can't connect the PC that I'm after.
[snip]

http://www.realvnc.com/products/free/4.1/winvnc.html#Connections

Only accept connections from the local machine

The LocalHost option tells VNC Server to only accept incoming connections
from Viewers running on the local host computer. This is only normally
used when connections are to tunneled through a custom transport (e.g.
serial line, custom wireless, etc) and will therefore appear to the TCP
stack to originate from the local host. If VNC Server is configured to
accept connections only via local loopback then the Hosts option is
ignored.

--
William Hooper