I have multiple VNC (free version) installs on machines in 3 remote offices.
Suddenly I only get blank screens in one of the three offices. All offices
are connected via Linksys RV042 VPN routers and have worked flawlessly for a
little over a year. Nothing has changed on either end of the VPN but none of
my VNC connection to the remote office work anymore. I've adjusted the MTU
on both sides of the VPN from 1300 - 1500 increasing by 10 every time and
have had no luck.

I'm hoping someone out there can help me as this office is 3+ hours away and
I really don't want to drive there!

Thanks in advance,

Brian McLellan

Information Technology Manager

ENGINEERING CONSULTING SERVICES, INC.

Civil - Environmental - Mining - Safety

340 South Broadway, Suite 200

Lexington, KY 40508

859-233-2103

859-259-3394 (fax)

 <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 <http://www.engrservices.com> www.engrservices.com