Hello,
I installed vnc 4.1 free on a small network of 7 pc just to teach computer
basics.
It works correctly and am rather happy because i had not big problems at
installation time.
All pc's have win98SE.
The server is an old compaq laptop (14") that is enough for the job it has to
do.
The "students" desktop have 17" crt displays.
When they view the desktop of the server the image does not fill the whole 17"
display.
I connected a 17" crt display to the laptop but it doesn't change anything.

Is there a way to have the viewer 17" crt display occupy the whole surface of
the screen
I tries various things unsuccessfully.

Thank you for the tips

JM