Hello

I am using VNC Viewer Personal Edition ver 4.2.6.

After getting connected to another network, I am unable to use the mouse
to navigate. When I use the mouse(left-click) I get a "Page cannot be
displayed" error. I now navigate by right-clicking the links and
selecting the Open menu.

Is there any settings which should be changed?

Thanks

Pinky

DISCLAIMER:
intended recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE
COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or copying or
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by email and delete all copies; your cooperation in this regard is
appreciated.