Hello,

    My next letter concerns my previous post: "Binding Local Port (running
tunnel) from windows service"

Well what I can say is I managed to run it properly. The problem with
running putty from a service I think was, because:

-          it has to be run on user account (not system), cause probably it
gets access to registry, saving there ssl key codes.

System account doesn't have access to user registry section.

-          and well in default settings section in putty, I set option to
log changes and to have a query input dialog when this file would be

overwritten, so putty probable was being started, ... displaying window to
confirm log saving .. or something like that .

Now I have another problem .

Putty was started, and connected to ssh server, opened tunnel port. Then
Service started vnc viewer server.

It run. And again vncviewer server was started to do "add to client"
operation. (app.exe -connect host::port).

And what I noticed, a connection was made, but after 2 seconds, it was
disconnected, and my vncviewer

Client (set up to listening mode) crashes and quits.

I downloaded ultravnc the newest version and there is the same problem.

I am thinking if that can be a windows problem, when vncviewer server is run
on user account it doesn't have right

Access whatever to share its desktop and that is the reason why it crashes .

Don't know why .

If anyone of you could help to solve the problem I will be supremely
grateful.

Thx

Wojtek.

P.S. If you want I may pass stack data returned when client crashes.