Hi Joao,

That's not a pattern of the VNC Mirror Driver install behaviour that we'd
picked up on - thanks for pointing it out.  The guys will have a look into
this & see if they can't improve things on Vista Home systems.  We know that
there are various core services that were always present in earlier Windows
systems that don't run on Vista Home, so they do tend to behave rather
differently to their Business & Ultimate cousins.

Cheers,

--
Wez @ RealVNC Ltd