Peter,

You may wish to check your email - you were allocated pseudo-encoding number
-307 earlier this afternoon.

Please note, for future reference, that if you choose to unilaterally allocate
yourself encoding numbers then your VNC-based software will no longer be
VNC-compatible and your users will hit problems if they ever try to use it
with standard VNC or VNC-compatible software.

Wez @ RealVNC Ltd