Dear all,
I am a student and come from Taiwan.
This semester, I have a project.
This project has a function and this function needs to use vnc to implement.
So, I need to trace and understand vnc how to execute.
But, tracing code is a hard word, so, I need some document and
information to help me tracing smart.
I search web and get document from VNC official website, ex: RBF
Protocol document, Virtual Network Computing.pdf ...etc.
But these information isn't detial and can't help developer to understand.
So, I need detial document and information. ex: what do this function
do? vnc executing sequence, vnc server and client how to communicate,
client how to refresh ...etc.
If you have, please gvie me a help.

Thanks.