I think i was not able to explain exact problem.
See when i create session on my monitor size say a X b. Now i am opening
this session on another monitor having size p X q (assume p >a anf q > b).
Here VNC session will be enlarged but i could see that the useful window
will have still resolution of a X b and rest of window will appear as a
black screen.

Hope now you got the problem.

Thanks,