My problem is,

On a target static ip machine, i can logon with realvnc using the ip static
, no problem. When i change the target machine to dynamic with DHCP SERVEUR
(which is win2003 serveur) and even if I know the new IP adresse allocated
by the serveur, I cant not logon to the target anymore , why ?

Regards

bruno

Bruno DALO wrote:

> Hello,

> How can i use real vnc with computeurs how have dynamique IP

> assignement using a DHCP server ?

As with all such machines: find a way to fetch the ip for the machine at
that moment. There are various ways, like a proper dns and dhcp setup can
aid you in a (business) network. For internet machines, you can use services
like dyndns and such.

In the end, if the machine is ment to be 'always-on', you just use the ip
address you get, it only changes if the connection between the machine and
the dhcp-server is lost for more than the lease-time, and then only if it is
re-used before the connection is re-established.

Regards

Corni