As far as I can see these are standard realvnc servers - here's the versions of
the rpms:

vnc-server-4.1.2-31.fc9.x86_64
vnc-server-4.1.2-24.fc8
the hardware's identical Dell boxes wiht 32 bit f8 and 64 bit f9

iI'd ahppiliy report the bug and any debugging info, but I cannot see how to do
that thro' the link
that you give.

Tim