Hi All,

I am considering purchasing an EEE pc, running Linux for when I'm
travelling - is it possible to install VNC on one of these netbooks?

Kind regards

--
*Brian Cooper MMRS
Director

*t:* +44(0)161 969 1445
*f:* +44(0)871 733 3411
*e:* br...@omnisis.co.uk <mailto:br...@omnisis.co.uk>
*skype:* omnisis.brian.cooper

<http://www.omnisis.co.uk/> <http://www.thinkdink.co.uk/>
<http://www.thesamplesolution.co.uk>

*122 Northenden Road
Sale Moor
Manchester
M33 3HD*

This email may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not the addressee or authorised to receive this for the
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action
based on this email or any information herein.

If you have received this email in error, please advise the sender
immediately and delete this email. Non-compliance with this
disclaimer may be subject to Legal Professional Privilege.