I am running the latest version of VNC under win XP as a service.  I am
connecting with the terminal server client from an Ubuntu Linux laptop.  I
can connect to the XP "server" just fine.  When I log in as one user (using
the XP login screen) all is well.  If I try to log in as another user  then
my VNC connection is immediately dropped upon login.  Can anyone explain why
the connection would work for one XP user account but not another?  If I sit
at the PC and login to the account in question I can see that VNC is running
as a service.  Any advice is appreciated.  Thank you.