Hello,

I have done my fair share of googling on this, and tried several things but none work.

I would like to disable logging for VNC. I want it to be silent - not log at all. where / how do i do this? have tried to unregister it, set the log info, and re-register it, with no luck.

We use VNC is purely a secondary service, but vnc fills up the event viewer with errors and regular information from our monitoring system connecting to verify it works. we don't need to catch any kind of info.

or, if thats not possible, to at least output to a logfile and not event viewer.

Thanks