Hi,

Im getting the following error immediately when I attempt to make a
connection from the viewer to the server: The Connection Closed
Unexpectedly.

I see others have had the same problem, as I get hundreds of hits when I
search the archives. Ive searched through many of them, but have yet to
find a solution.

Can anyone help?

Thank you.

TCF

| Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

Confidentiality notice: This e-mail message is for the sole use of the
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, distribution, or
copying is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender by replying to this e-mail and destroy all copies of this e-mail
message.