Wez - via copy paste,,,

The IP address requesting this web page is 96.254.134.67 (REMOTE_ADDR)

Connecting to port 5900 ... failed: connection timed out

My IP address is

I believe my router to be forwarding port 5900, I used your FAQ for how to
do that.  I also found a nice write-up from ActionTec on how to do this and
it seemed to know all about the ports VNC needs and it tried to set them up
as well.