Greetings -

I'm trying to get vncserver running on my new server which is running
Ubuntu 8.04 LTS(amd64) . When i start the vncserver, i got the
following error message in the log file

Xvnc Free Edition 4.1.1
Copyright (C) 2002-2005 RealVNC Ltd.
See http://www.realvnc.com for information on VNC.
Underlying X server release 70000000, The X.Org Foundation

Thu Mar  5 03:08:29 2009
 vncext:      VNC extension running!
 vncext:      Listening for VNC connections on port 5901
 vncext:      created VNC server for screen 0
Could not init font path element /usr/share/fonts/X11/TTF/, removing from
list!
Could not init font path element /usr/share/fonts/X11/OTF, removing from
list!
Could not init font path element /usr/share/fonts/X11/CID/, removing from
list!
X Error of failed request:  BadLength (poly request too large or
internal Xlib length error)
 Major opcode of failed request:  134 (VNC-EXTENSION)
 Minor opcode of failed request:  1 ()
 Serial number of failed request:  65

Thanks in advance