I use Cisco's VPN client to connect to my company's LAN.  Then I would
run VNC viewer to my own PC inside the company.  I notice that VNC
connection to my own PC is blocked most of the time.  By "blocked", I mean
VNC server isn't responsive.  Sometimes the screen was only partly drawn,
leaving a lot of "black" and it's not responsive.

     I made a little test: continuous ping to any computer with my company's
LAN, and it's clear that there're a lot of packet losses.  The loss rate can
be up to 10%!

     I have no idea if the packet loss is due to my home ISP or my company
ISP.

     Anyway, it seems to me that VNC (protocol) recovers very badly to
packet loss.  Is there any cure?